Goto Home Page
A fasting diet can regenerate pancreas
and help reverse diabetes
A study put diabetic mice on a
type of "fasting-mimicking diet"
It was like the human form of the diet :
- a 5 day low protein, low-carb
but high unsaturated-fat diet
- followed by 25 days of "eat what you want"
The study found the fasting-mimicking diet :
- regenerated insulin-producing cells
in the pancreas of the mice
- helped control their blood sugar
- reversed the progression of both
Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
People are advised not to try this
without medical advice
Fasting diet 'regenerates
© Copyright 2017, All Rights Reserved. Patents pending.
Follow Us :